Few multimedia sound systems can boast that their predecessor was part of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), but that’s exactly the claim the SoundSticks III speaker system can make. Taking its older sibling’s celebrated design even further, the SoundSticks III look is cutting-edge with a modern industrial design aesthetic, elegant black accents and a luminescent white LED glow. And though the SoundSticks III system may look like a visitor from the future with its transparent speaker covers, its exceptional performance makes it a more-than-worthy encore to its pop-culture predecessor. Technically, the SoundSticks III system is “multimedia,” but once you hear it perform, you’ll realize it could easily become your primary audio system.
3-piece speaker system designed for easy plug-and-play with any existing audio device equipped with a standard speaker jack. Beauty is in the ear of the beholder.
• Powered satellite speakers and subwoofer
• 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini jack, analog input
• Fully adjustable metal bases
• Odyssey transducer technology
• Touch-volume and mute controls on satellite
• Bass-level control
• Black accents to match modern laptops and desktop computers
• High performance detachable cables