The FPX 2.750 is a very compact 2-channel amplifier with a power of 2x220 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms. Thanks to its 2-/1-channel mode, its stability at 2 Ohms, the numerous settings and the output lines, the FPX 2.750 is an extremely versatile solution. Its very high power makes it just as ideal for multi-channel systems as it is for powering a subwoofer. Offering high power and musicality, this amplifier is ideal for getting the best out of the high-end speaker drivers in our Performance line.
- 2-/1-channel Class D amplifier
- Active crossover and subsonic filter
- Stable at 2 Ohms
- Output lines
- The FPX 2.750 only measures 9 x 513⁄64 x 23⁄32″ (23.7 x 13.2 x 5.3 cm).
What Makes The Difference
- A powerful and ultra-compact amplifier
- Perfect for powering subwoofer systems or multi-channel systems
- Optimised heat dissipation
- Extremely versatile
- Remarkable power/performance/price ratio