- Dual-function USB and data filter
- Reduces the noise and ringing afflicting both the data and power lines on USB ports
- Insert into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone significantly minimizes jitter and packet errors
- A second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first
- Sophisticated Asynchronous USB Audio Data Transfer
AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter A Computer-Audio Necessity, AudioQuest JitterBug Filter Reduces Noise on Data and Power Lines on USB Ports: Use on Computers, USB DACs, Streamers, Cars, or Smartphones to Hear Huge Difference A dual-function USB and data filter that has no peer in the market, the amazingly effective and extraordinarily affordable AudioQuest JitterBug dramatically reduces the noise and ringing afflicting both the data and power lines on USB ports. Consider JitterBug the most inexpensive albeit effective computer-audio accessory you can buy. Simply inserting the versatile JitterBug into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone significantly minimizes jitter and packet errors, thereby restoring music's warmth, dimensions, depth, resolution, dynamics, clarity, and resolution. Even smaller than AudioQuest's award-winning DragonFly, a second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first, resulting in even greater improvements. Trust us: You're going to want to have at least one JitterBug anywhere and everywhere you listen to digital audio. And at this price, you're going to want some to give away to friends. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed. "I have no hesitation in declaring, loudly and longly, that I can think of no way to spend $49 that would make me more enjoy my computer-based audio than the AudioQuest Jitterbug." - John Atkinson, Stereophile Solves Sound-Degrading Problems Inherent to Every Computer-Audio Setup AudioQuest's dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of the award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, promising the next step forward in high-performance computer audio playback. While USB (along with Ethernet) has become one of the two most important and widely adopted interfaces in computer audio.
USB Adaptor for Android Devices
The DragonTail USB adaptor activates USB Host Mode on most Android devices, allowing the devices to transmit USB digital audio to an outboard digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
Using DragonTail to connect to an external USB DAC, such as an AudioQuest DragonFly, will provide greatly improved audio performance.
- Solid 5% Silver Conductors Eliminate Inter-Strand Distortion
- Hard-Cell Foam Insulation Maximizes Geometry Stability
- Carbon-based Noise-Dissipation System Minimizes RF Interference
- All Conductors Controlled for RF Noise Directionality