Upgrade the sound on your boat with the MA6002 2-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier from JBL®. Boasting the power to take on the open seas, MA6002 is a 145-watt amplifier with peak power handling of 160 watts for big, dynamic sound. Built to withstand harsh salt air and corrosion, the MA6002 has marinized circuit boards, is waterproofed in all the crucial places, and comes with stainless steel hardware to survive brutal conditions. With 12dB electronic crossovers, the MA6002 offers tuning options for systems of all sizes while the variable bass-boost optimizes the performance even when you have limited placement options. Finally, thanks to its compact size and low heat sink, it is easy to install the MA6002 in tight spaces.
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions:
- Marinized circuit board
- Stainless steel hardware
- Key waterproofing
- Tuning options for systems of any size:
- Onboard 12dB electronic crossovers ensures tuning options for systems of any size.
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 10Hz-27Hz
- Optimized performance in any location:
- Variable bass-boost circuit provides additional bass tuning to optimize performance, regardless of where it lives.
- Easy installation in tight spaces:
- Measures: 9 by 10-1/4 by 2-3/16 inches
- Low profile heat sink
- Big, dynamic power:
- Output of 145 watts RMS
- Peak power handling of 160 watts
- What's in the Box?
- MA6002 2-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier, owner's manual