The sTP4 wakes with the approach of a hand and presents an intuitive user interface – just like the larger sTP7 – for quick access to music presets, volume and common controls.
The 4.7” sTP4 screen is bright and vibrant. It sits behind edge to edge ultra-sensitive capacitive sense touchscreen of edge-to-edge glass. And like the sTP7, the sTP4 is designer-friendly. Not much larger than a one gang wall plate, it can mount in either portrait or landscape direction for maximum fl exibility, such as portrait mounting to match nearby light switches or landscape when mounted a little higher on the wall.
The sTP4 is designed for mounting with a standard US or UK 1 gang back box. A single security screw allows it to be placed in high traffic locations where theft may be a consideration. It makes use of ultra-efficient Power over Ethernet with its single wire connection. The sTP4 is available in white or black trim and is compatible with all systems driven by a SpeakerCraft MRA-664 controller.
- 4.7” diagonal viewable area LCD touchscreen interface
- Contemporary, sleek industrial design
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive sense touchscreen
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- Portrait or landscape mounting
- Mounts into drywall, brick, stone, plaster, and wood, using a standard 1g US or UK junction box
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Plug and play operation with the MRA-664
- Locally powered (optional)
- Available in white and black bezel