- Play music wirelessly through the PAL BT
- Minimum 9 meter (30') reception range
- Simple to use – no complicated set-up
- Uses Bluetooth® wireless technology’s advanced A2DP profile for high-quality audio
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) results in low-to-no noise interference with other wireless devices
- Bluetooth® version 2.1 + EDR
- Sensitive AM/FM analog tuner
- Environmentally-friendly NiMH battery pack
- 2.5" treated, full range, long-throw driver
- Exceptional High Fidelity sound
- Auxiliary input and Stereo Headphone output
Tivoli Audio’s PAL BT adds Bluetooth® wireless technology in addition to its sensitive analog AM/FM tuner. When you’re not listening to your favorite radio stations, you can listen to your favorite music from your Bluetooth® technology-enabled device. Just switch to the Auxiliary position and once paired, start listening to your music. It’s that simple.
Before the PAL came along, portable audio usually meant poor sound. Not so with PAL BT. Thanks to Bluetooth® wireless technology’s advanced A2DP profile, combined with the PAL BT’s trademark equalization, you’ll never tire of hearing your music.
And since Bluetooth® wireless technology is wireless, you won’t have to dig out an audio cable for your enabled-device every time you want to listen to your music through the PAL BT. But don’t worry, the Auxiliary input is still on board, along with the Headphone output, so you can continue to connect those “old fashioned” wired devices.
True portability requires portable power, and that’s where the PAL BT’s NiMH battery pack comes in. It’s environmentally friendly, and has no memory, and fully charges in about 3 hours. Since it provides hours of cordless playback, you can spend more time listening and less time searching for a power outlet.
Tivoli's most popular portable radio just made a lot of new friends