A studio-grade audio experience
Engineered to produce more realistic highs and lows, more dimension, and more nuanced detail than you ever imagined possible. The AMBEO Soundbar lets you tailor your listening experience with a built-in equalizer and three bespoke AMBEO 3D technology modes where you can adjust the output to your own individual tastes.
You’ll feel it. You can’t help but feel it.
It features five dedicated high-fidelity tweeters delivering studio-quality sound, six long-throw woofers producing extreme 30Hz bass, and midrange vocals recreated with breath-taking precision. AMBEO Soundbar delivers a 3D home audio experience like you’ve never heard before.
3D sound, powered by virtualisation
By capturing the characteristics of your living room and reflective surfaces, and using the latest virtualization technology developed with Fraunhofer, the AMBEO Soundbar merges with the acoustics of your environment to create a 3D sound experience. The 13 independent drivers and the AMBEO technology work as virtual speakers, recreating a surround sound installation and placing you in the center of the action.
All in one
The AMBEO Soundbar delivers a fully immersive sound experience in style. The brushed aluminum exterior and minimalist detailing offer a viable alternative to those seeking design and performance in one beautiful bar. Never before has a single Soundbar been capable of reproducing deep bass that only an external subwoofer would be able to produce.
Alongside compatibility with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and MPEG-H, the AMBEO Soundbar’s Upmix Technology can turn stereo or 5.1 audio into a 3D sound experience. And to ensure that it’s easy to connect to your favorite, high quality entertainment there’s support for the latest HDMI standards - eARC and Dolby Vision -, 4K passthrough compatibility, Bluetooth and Chromecast built-in.
With the Smart Control App, you can adjust your acoustic settings and tailor your sound to your own personal taste. Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones, the AMBEO Soundbar makes the entire experience completely seamless.
What's in the box?
- AMBEO Soundbar
- Remote control including lithium battery
- Calibration microphone
- HIGH-SPEED HDMI® CABLE
- Power cord
- User instruction manuals
- Presets Movie, Music, Sports, Neutral, AMBEO off, on (Light, Standard, Boost)
- Number of channels 5.1.4
- Speaker type 6 x 4" long throw woofer, cellulose sandwich cone 5x 1" tweeter, aluminium dome tweeter 2 x 3.5" full range driver (top-firing)
- Weight approx. 18.5 kg
- Temperature Range operation: +10 °C to +40 °C storage: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Dimensions approx. 126.5 x 13.5 x 17.1 cm incl. feet approx. 126.5 x 12.5 x 17.1 cm w/o feet
- Power consumption 250W (Sinus), 500W (Peak) Standby Power Consumption: ECO Standby ON = 1.9W, ECO Standby OFF = 5.5W
- Voltage 100 – 240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Power plug Country specific
- App support Sennheiser Smart Control App
- Inputs 3x HDMI In (v.2.0a), 1x HDMI Out (v.2.1 eARC) 1x Optical In 1x AUX In (Stereo RCA) 1x USB (for Service/Update) 1x Ethernet 1x Subwoofer Pre-Out (Mono-RCA, max. 2V) 1x Mic Input (2.5mm jack) Bluetooth Google Chromecast Media (UPnP)
- WiFi Standard IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supported audio formats/surround formats
- Supported audio/surround formats LPCM 2 Channel, LPCM 5.1 Channel, LPCM 7.1 Channel Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus Dolby True HD Dolby Atmos - Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos - Dolby Digital Plus DTS DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1 DTS 96/24 DTS-HD LBR DTS:X DSD, MPEG-H