The ATH-ANC700BT headphones feature 40 mm drivers that not only supply amazing wireless audio reproduction, but are capable of 5 – 40,000 Hz high-resolution frequency response when used with the included 1.2 m (3.9') standard audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads (firm internal layer, soft outer layer) provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving users approximately 25 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1') USB charging cable and a protective pouch.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Premium Listening Experience
Enjoy music. Study. Work. Or simply relish the silence. Our four-microphone, multi-feedback, noise-cancelling system captures and cancels the full scope of ambient noise for the deepest sense of quiet.
Plug in the included audio cable to hear your Hi-Res Audio files in all their sonic glory.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology powered by a proprietary four-microphone multi-feedback system greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- On a full charge, internal battery provides up to 25 hours of continuous use of Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling technology, and up to 1,000 hours on standby
- Includes 30 cm (1') USB charging cable and a protective pouch
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW (for wired connection)|
|Sensitivity||98 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*|
95 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*