2X features two amplified receiver modules with 50W/ch of digital power and one wireless transmitter
• Speaker trim-level adjustments
• Interference-Free system – not affected by microwave ovens, cordless phones or other wireless devices
• Fixed latency (20 ms) for same-room use
• Plug & Play - NO drivers or software to install
• Works with any brand of home theater receiver and rear surround speakers
• Small non-intrusive compact design
• Designed for in-room transmissions
• Shelf-stands included or receiver modules attach to wall, baseboard or cabinet
• Powerful amplifiers that are stable to 4 Ohms
One wireless transmitter connects to the Home Theater System and powered wireless receivers connect to the surround speakers – It’s easy as 1-2-3, no
Amplified receiver modules each have 50 Watts of digital power and speaker trim-level adjustments
Powerful interference-free Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum transmission
Modules easily mount with included shelf-stand or keyholes to attach to wall, or cabinet
SurroundCast is the invisible wire that connects any brand of surround speakers frontto- back of the room wirelessly! It is usually difficult, if not impossible to run and conceal speaker wire from the front of the room, or where the AV system is housed to the back or side of the room for rear/side surround speaker installation.
Well, that was until now. With SurroundCast it’s easy and affordable to connect any brand of surround speakers wirelessly. Virtually eliminates the need to install or hide speaker cable. Start enjoying surround music and movies pronto by connecting the transmitter to the AV system speaker connectors. Then connect the wireless receivers/amplifier(s) to the surround speakers – an easy and quick set-up.