As solid as sound gets
Without a doubt, Rockford Fosgate's P165-SI component speaker system is a powerful alternative to the speakers that came in your car. Using an injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone, the 6-1/2" woofer delivers impressively accurate sound. Rockford Fosgate's signature VAST surround technique also expands the surface area of the cone, giving you better bass response than comparable speakers. But no matter how heavy the bass gets, the separate 1" dome tweeter provides clear, extended highs for a rich full-range sound.
Rockford Fosgate makes installing this component system simpler by concealing each crossover in the speaker basket. That way, you won't have to find space behind your door panels for extra black boxes, but you'll still enjoy the clean sound that results when you channel your lows, mids, and highs to the optimum speakers.
Give your import some American muscle
Do you own a European car like a VW, Citroen, or Vauxhall? Rockford Fosgate designed these speakers with you in mind. Rather than only providing rigid screw holes that may not always match up to your factory speaker opening, the Flex 2 Fit basket design uses slots on the outer edge of the speaker basket for an easier match.
- component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two woofer grilles
- 6-1/2" mineral-filled polypropylene woofer
- Santoprene rubber surround
- separate 1" PEI dome tweeter
- integrated crossover concealed in speaker basket
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 5-60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 43-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year