The Speakercraft AIM 7 SR Three Series 2 (or AIM273SR, for short) is a top-notch in-ceiling speaker, designed specifically for reproducing realistic surround effects in your home theater system. Its four-tweeter array has a special twisted design that offers a wider dispersion pattern for the atmospheric effects that make movie-watching a truly immersive experience. The speaker also handles a muscular 125 watts and delivers low-end response down to 40 Hz. It's a perfect choice for high-performance surround sound from speakers you'll barely even see.
Aim sound where you need it most
It's called the AIM273SR for a reason — this speaker lets you aim sound for the perfect surround experience. The 7" aluminum woofer tilts up to 15 degrees each way, and each of the four 5/8" aluminum tweeters built into the ARC Tweeter Array can rotate and tilt. That means you can mount the speaker where it looks best, or where it has proper support, and then direct the sound waves as needed for the best coverage in your home theater. WavePlane™ technology helps further focus high-frequency sound dispersion, providing maximum clarity.
- 7" aluminum cone woofer
- 15° pivoting ability
- ARC Tweeter Array incorporates four 5/8" aluminum tweeters
- each tweeter features 15° pivoting & 359° rotational ability
- tweeter housing design is optimized for wider dispersion of surround effects
- acoustic isolation technology minimizes transfer of acoustic energy to mounting and surrounding surfaces
- front-mounted switch allows ±3dB of treble adjustment
- timbre-matched to all Three series speakers
- handles 150 watts RMS
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 9-5/8" diameter x 5-1/2" deep
- cutout diameter: 8-1/4"
- warranty: lifetime
- In-ceiling speaker
- Installation Guide
- Cardboard template