Why LG OLED?
Only OLED TVs use over 8.3 million pixels that emit their own light and turn completely off, creating a stunning picture that allows you to see virtually every detail.
Unlike LCD or conventional LED technology, OLED uses millions of self-lit pixels to give you consistent detail, even when the cinematography gets dark.
Individual self-lit pixels paired with the latest gaming features and tech give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
OLED Motion is technology you see, but don't notice. It's motion handling for fast movements in sports and action sequences. Kickoff returns look just as smooth at home as from 50-yard line seats, with less stuttering to slow down the big car chase.
LG OLED technology unlocks a new world of TV design with a minimalist bezel and impossibly thin profile, putting the spotlight on your content while complementing your home's interior.
Installing Your OLED GX Is Easier Than You Think
Gallery Mount with Recess Box*
The GX was made for this: no gap, no shadow, nothing in your way.
*Professional installation recommended.
Flush Mount with Raceway Cable Concealer**
Get the flush mounted look with the supplied wall mount and a few touches to hide the wires.
**Raceway cable concealer sold separately.
Standard VESA Mount***
If you already have a VESA wall mount in place, chances are, it'll fit your new GX.
***300x300 mounting pattern, be sure to check your mount is rated for the size and weight of your OLED GX.
Use the optional feet (sold separately) to put your GX on display.
See how perfect LG OLED TVs can be
Bring home the world’s #1 selling OLED TV. Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture. Other TVs pale in comparison. There's LG OLED, then there's everything else.
A TV that's a work of art
This is art-inspired TV. Perfect lines. Unbelievably thin bezel. Impossibly slim. No gap from screen to wall. LG OLED TVs are designed, crafted, and engineered to put the spotlight on your content, yet complement your home's interior even when they're turned off.
*The cable may be visible depending on installation environment.
**Depending on installation environment, there may be a slight gap between the TV and the wall.
***Installation into a stud is recommended. Please note that the anchors supplied may not be appropriate for all situations. Read all instructions and consult with a professional, if necessary, prior to starting installation.
****A TV stand is NOT included with the LG OLED GX. As this model is designed to be wall-mounted, it includes a slim wall mount bracket. The TV stand can be purchased separately.
SELF-LIT LG OLED
Only cutting-edge OLED pixels emit their own light
Movies mesmerize. Sports feels like you're at the stadium. Millions of OLED pixels emit their own light independently, and can be completely turned off. This unveils perfect black, over a billion rich colors, and infinite contrast. Other TVs pale in comparison.
*Calculation based on multiplying 8K resolution (7680 x 4320) and four sub-pixels.
α9 Gen3 AI Processor 4K
See more of your content in 4K
Just because it wasn't filmed in 4K doesn't mean you can't see it that way. Our most advanced 4K processor uses AI and deep learning to authentically upscale lower resolution content, translating the source to 4K's 8.3+ million pixels. The technology is so good, you might mistake non-4K for true 4K*.
*Image quality of upscaled content will vary based on the source resolution.
World's most intelligent TVs
LG ThinQ AI TVs are the only TVs with the Google Assistant and Alexa built-in*. LG ThinQ fully integrates the voice assistants you already use. No need to buy a separate device. Convenience and connected home control are at your command, making it easy to control other smart devices and LG smart products.
LG OLED TV GX is a work of art. This is art-inspired TV. Perfect lines. Bezel-less design. Impossibly thin. No gap from screen to wall. LG's Gallery Design puts the spotlight on your content, yet complements your home's interior. And only OLED pixels emit their own light for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture — backed by AI Picture Pro and AI Sound Pro, our best 4K processor, connected home features and cutting-edge gaming tech in the world's #1 selling OLED TV.
- 76.8" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- self-illuminating OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display panel produces infinite picture contrast
- pixel-level dimming enables each of the panel's 8.3 million pixels to brighten, dim, or power off completely, for exceptional detail and absolute black
- 4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- Alpha 9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K with 4-step noise reduction improves clarity, sharpness, contrast, and color
- AI Upscaling upconverts standard-def and high-def video to near-4K quality
- Filmmaker Mode™ automatically adjusts picture settings to preserve the director's intent
- 10-bit panel can display over one billion colors
- 120Hz refresh rate with OLED Motion Pro processing for smooth, clear motion
- immersive gaming features:
- HDMI 2.1 features: 40 Gbps bandwidth, 4K @ 120Hz, ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode)
- supports variable refresh rate: Nvidia G-SYNC®, and AMD FreeSync™ (requires future firmware update)
Video Source Compatibility:
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ (requires internet speed of at least 20Mbps)
- Apple TV app lets you rent, buy, and watch titles from Apple's video library, and subscribe to Apple TV channels, without connecting a separate device
- NextGen TV ATSC 3.0 tuner is capable of receiving over-the-air 4K broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV Features:
- LG ThinQ® AI makes your TV the hub for all your smart devices
- built-in Google Assistant and Alexa intelligent voice assistants
- compatible with Apple® HomeKit and AirPlay 2 to allow wireless streaming from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- 4 HDMI 2.1
- 1 composite video (3.5mm A/V minijack — adapter cable required)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output (can pass Dolby® Digital multichannel or 2-channel audio from connected sources)
- 3.5mm headphone output — can also be connected to a sound bar or other audio system
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 3 USB 2.0 inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- built-in down-firing 4.2 speaker system (60 watts total)
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming to a compatible speaker or set of headphones
- the TV's built-in speakers and audio outputs are disabled when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- can send Dolby Atmos® audio to the TV's speakers, or to an A/V receiver via HDMI/eARC, when using the TV's HDMI inputs or built-in streaming apps
- WiSA ready and compatible with WiSA-enabled USB transmitters and WiSA certified speakers for creating a wireless 5.1-channel audio system
General Features & Info:
- ultra-thin Gallery Design allows TV to be mounted flat against the wall
- motion-sensing Magic Remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- a separate far-field microphone for voice commands is built into the TV
- dimensions: 67-3/4"W x 39"H x 15/16"D
- weight: 86.8 lbs.
- does not come with a stand (LG flush-mount bracket is included)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 300mm x 300mm
- optional LG Gallery Series pedestal feet sold separately, #689GXDV77 $99.99
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor — in-home service
- MFR # OLED77GXPUA
What's in the box:
- LG OLED TV:
- 77" OLED TV
- Magic Remote (MR20GA)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- 35" Stereo minijack AV to composite video/stereo RCA adapter
- 6.5' Dual IR blaster
- 2 Sections of two-sided tape
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Magic Remote User Information
- "How to Use LG ThinQ" sheet
- "Alexa" instructions
- Wall-Mount Bracket note
- Warranty Information
- Registration Card
- "Be careful when cleaning the TV screen" note
- LG Wall Mount Bracket:
- Wall-mount bracket
- 8 Lag-bolts
- 8 Concrete-anchors
- 4 Self-adhesive plastic strips
- Installation Instructions
- Wall-Mount Template
- Warranty Card