Smooth, crisp and refined sound without sacrificing effortless bass and jaw-dropping impact. Prime Pinnacle speakers render the finest musical details with breathtaking clarity and deliver massive cinematic dynamics to bring thrilling and immersive sound within everyone’s reach.
All-new driver array features first-ever 5.25-inch midrange and triple woofer design with 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter for revealing highs with deep, room-energizing bass and crisp dynamics at all listening levels. SoundMatch 3-way crossover maintains pinpoint accuracy and silky-smooth transitions with expansive soundstage and precise imaging for largest “sweet spot” possible.
Design innovations in the Prime Pinnacle speaker harness qualities both discerning audiophiles and home theater fans will delight over. All-new driver array is optimized for massive dynamics and incredibly refined output while the cost-no-object cabinet design and materials, sophisticated components and inspired acoustic engineering combine for a floorstanding speaker that stands alone at its price and well beyond.
All-New 5.25" Midrange Driver with Composite Glass-Fiber Cone Delivers pinpoint accuracy and broad soundstage for more immersive audio experiences. The majority of audio content in music and movies is present in the midrange frequencies so it’s imperative to have a driver capable of producing slam and impact as well as subtle details with tonal accuracy. Prime Pinnacle’s midrange borrows design elements from the reference Ultra Series to deliver uncompromised audio performance at all drive levels.
Premium 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter Renders crystal clear highs with lifelike realism even at reference volume. Light, efficient and impervious to distortion, the tweeter’s airy’ presentation effortlessly reveals every sonic detail with pristine clarity and unerring accuracy. The FEA-optimized diffuser ensures broad dispersion for a wide and convincing soundstage with pinpoint on- and off-axis frequency response so everyone in your room is treated with the same amazing audio experience.
Trio of 6.5” High-Performance Woofers Effortless low frequency output and impressive deep bass extension from three 6.5” woofers lays the sonic foundation for all audio content. Engineered to convey the full thrill and excitement of cinematic blockbusters yet refined enough to handle the pluck of a bass guitar string and subtlest musical details with convincing realism, Prime Pinnacle delivers an amazing full-range listening experience with all audio content. By using three smaller woofers, each with its own 2-inch port, the new floorstanding speaker effortlessly conveys low frequency output while maintaining a slim profile that fits in any room or system.
SVS SoundMatch 3-Way Crossover The 3-way crossover is uniquely tuned so each driver, from tweeter to midrange and midrange to woofers, blend seamlessly with each other while offering excellent on and off-axis frequency response and pinpoint spatial imaging for the most convincing audio experience possible. The crossover’s topology and architecture is consistent with all SVS speakers so Prime Pinnacle is timbre matched to integrate with any speaker from the acclaimed Prime or Ultra Series for the ultimate flexibility when building a system.
Sonically Inert and Rigidly Braced Cabinet Four self-contained, acoustically tuned internal chambers eliminate any potential for resonances or sonic artifacts from the enclosure, resulting in pristine audio playback across the frequency spectrum. Tapered edges on the Prime Pinnacle speaker’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for a clear and precise soundstage while features like shorting rings and tweeter diffusers provide acoustic enhancements with modern, high-end visual appeal.
SVS Prime Pinnacle Floorstanding Speakers (Each) Black Ash
Frequency Response and Electro-Acoustic Data:
• Rated bandwidth: 29Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB).
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
• Sensitivity: 88dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz).
• Recommended ampliﬁer power: 20-300 watts.
Loudspeaker Physical Description:
• Premium Black Ash and Piano Gloss Black ﬁnish options.
• 5-way binding posts.
• Triple 2” wide-ﬂared rear-ﬁring ports.
• Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system.
• Cabinet Dimensions: 40.5" (H) X 8" (W) X 13.4" (D).
• Overall Dimensions: 41.1" (H) X 8" (W) X 13.9" (D) (includes grille, feet and binding posts).
• Weight Packaged: 66 lbs. (29.9 kg)
• Weight Unboxed: 57.1 lbs. (25.9 kg)
Driver Array and Technical Highlights:
• 1" tweeter features FEA-optimized diffuser and aluminum dome.
• 5.25" all new midrange driver features composite glass-fiber cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-ﬁberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
• Triple 6.5" woofers feature long stroke motor and suspension, polypropylene cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-ﬁberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
SoundMatch 3-Way Crossover:
• 3-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards.
• 2-piece PCB design reduces component interference.
• Tweeter-to-Midrange crossover: 2.1kHz (12 dB/octave slopes).
• Midrange-to-Woofer crossover frequency: 300Hz (12 dB/octave slopes).
Cabinet Construction Technical Highlights:
• Separate sealed midrange enclosure with angled bracing diffuses and shifts standing waves beyond the driver pass band, improving sound quality.
• Three separate woofer enclosures with optimized port tuning frequencies for smooth and accurate bass response.
• Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction.
• Chamfered front bafﬂe and ﬂush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response.
• FEA-optimized cabinet and angled bracing eliminates resonances and improves cabinet rigidity for acoustically inert enclosure.