By separating out power amplifier functionality, Cambridge Audio engineers were able to give this amplifier the time and dedication that it needs to deliver the ultimate performance.
By featuring both fully balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio inputs, the 651W is, of course, designed to work in perfect synergy with a dedicated Cambridge Audio pre-amplifier. By connecting a digital pre-amplifier such the Stream Magic 6, the 651W provides the powerhouse in a truly astonishing digital music system.
- 2 x 100 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- 2 x 150 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- Audiophile grade oversize toroidal transformer and substantial extruded heatsink
- Two pairs of high current output transistors per channel allow the 651W to drive almost any speaker with ease, with excellent bass response and dynamic control
- Balanced and unbalanced analogue audio inputs for superior connectivity
- CAP5 protection technology
- Two pairs of speaker outputs to drive A and B speaker pairs
- Acoustically damped full metal chassis with thick brushed aluminium front panel
- Audio detect (Auto Power Up and Down),configurable trigger outputs, IR and control bus connectivity for Custom Install integration and power synchronisation with preamplifier
- Eco-friendly <0.5W Standby power consumption