Designed for those who demand the very best sound whether traveling or at work. New FreeEdge drivers exclusively from Denon deliver legendary high-fidelity and immersive sound. Crisp highs, deep bass and detailed imaging ensure superior sound for your music, entertainment and phone calls. Enjoy your music and entertainment wirelessly. Hi-Res certification, built-in support for AAC and aptX HD Bluetooth ensures the highest quality sound. Dual simultaneous device connectivity lets you listen wirelessly to your Bluetooth-enabled device and still take calls from your phone.
The Denon next-generation proprietary active noise cancelling system utilizes dual microphones on each earcup and three noise cancellation modes designed for air travel, commuting and the office. Each mode is specifically designed to reduce or eliminate ambient noise found in your environment. Listen to music, make calls, watch movies and concentrate on your work, free from distracting noise.
The new AH-GC30, the second-generation noise cancellation headset from Denon, was designed to build on award winning sound and comfort of its predecessor. Developed with new large 40mm FreeEdge performance tuned and Hi-Res certified drivers, the AH-GC30 maintains its natural tonal balance free from exaggerated colorations while delivering a deeply immersive listening experience — perfect for music and movies. Whether traveling or at work, three modes of noise cancellation ensure peace and quiet is always at hand. The new ambient monitor means you never miss an announcement or conversation. Dual microphones deliver remarkable voice clarity when making and receiving phone calls. Ultra-comfortable, these lightweight wireless over-ear headphones are packed with advanced Denon technologies to deliver an amazing listening experience every day.
- Playback Frequency: 5 – 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- Input Impedance: 16 Ω/ohms (Line In)
- Active Noise Canceling
- Included Accessories: Carry Case, , Audio Cable with Remote and Mic, Detachable Cable, USB Micro-B charging cable
- The free Denon Audio smartphone app is the perfect complement to the AH-GC30, giving you fingertip control with a range of functions. Available for iOS and Android™.
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless listening. The included USB Micro-B cable lets you charge the lithium-ion battery from any USB charger or computer USB port.
- Denon-exclusive FreeEdge driver design, usually reserved for ultra-premium headphones, cancels out unwanted resonances to provide detailed, accurate sound. Soft, pliant surround materials allow the drivers to deliver crisp highs, deep bass and precise imaging without flexing or distorting the music signal, ensuring the best possible acoustic experience.