The flagship 2-channel amplification from Aragon, the 8008 is their latest Dual Monoblock Amplifier. The next generation of it's coveted predecessor, the Palladium, an 8008 drives the most demanding stereo setup with ease. It also provides seriously capable pairs of channels for world-class surround setups.
Inside and out, every detail has been precisely engineered to consistently deliver the ultimate in audio reproduction, year after year. The 8008 is a natural choice to hear what a pair of exceptional-quality loudspeakers can deliver.
Aragon doesn't stop at high performance audio however. Like all of our new models, the 8008 includes a state-of-the art network technology from Indy Audio Labs called E2C or "Enhanced Ethernet Control". E2C presents each Aragon unit as a device on the home network which can be controlled and monitored for convenience and reliability. With an Aragon E2C-enabled pre-amp as a companion, the complexity of highly capable audio separates starts to disappear.
While media standards may change every 6 months or so, Aragon owners can simply sit back, relax and enjoy years of trouble-free service from these highly coveted products.
- modern example of the classic 8000-series performance and ruggedness
- contemporary version of the "classic Aragon V" chassis design
- high-power, high-performance 2-channel amplification
- dual, symmetrical power supply
- ethenet-based control and status monitoring
- readily interfaces with popular home control solutions
- software upgradeable
- solid American engineering and construction