The ultimate in amplification from Aragon, the Iridium is their new flagship Differential Monoblock Amplifier. A natural evolution from its revered predecessor, the Palladium, two Iridiums form the heart of a serious 2-channel setup.
Inside and out, every detail has been precisely engineered to consistently deliver the ultimate in audio reproduction, year after year. The Iridium is a natural choice to ensure you can hear the best performance a high-quality loudspeaker can deliver.
Aragon doesn't stop at high performance audio however. Like all of our new models, the Iridium includes a state-of-the art network technology from Indy Audio Labs called E2C or "Enhanced Ethernet Control". E2C presents each Aragon unit as a device on the home network which can be controlled and monitored for convenience and reliability. With an Aragon E2C-enabled pre-amp as a companion, the complexity of highly capable audio separates starts to disappear.
While media standards may change every 6 months or so, Aragon owners can simply sit back, relax and enjoy years of trouble-free service from these highly coveted products
- successor to the venerable Aragon Palladium monoblock
- modern version of the "classic Aragon V" chassis design
- ultra high-power, low-distortion, highest performance amplification
- drives the most demanding loudspeaker loads with ease
- left and right handed models
- ethernet-based control and status monitoring
- readily interfaces with popular home control solutions
- software upgradeable
- solild American engineering and construction