AT-LP120USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover
R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers
The R-15PM powered monitors deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space. This highly efficient, powerful yet minimalist speaker engulfs listeners in their favorite movies and music. Each monitor includes a 1" aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn and 5.25" copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer.
NO RECEIVER NECCESSARY.
The R-15PM powered monitors deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to a built-in amplifier that is custom-engineered for these high-performance speakers, maximizing output and sound quality.
With integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, you can finally say goodbye to your clunky A/V receiver.
THE MOST VERSATILE SPEAKERS ON THE PLANET
Look at all of those inputs! Whether you are connecting to a turntable, television, computer, cell phone - these speakers are ready to connect.
The R-15PM comes equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, making the R-15PM your new best friend.
HIGH EFFICIENCY AMPLIFICATION
The R-15PM monitors incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers that are custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. That means that world-class Klipsch engineers have full control of the signal path. We've picked and tuned the components to be an absolute perfect match throughout, making the system sound incredibly immersive and complete.
It is finally time to completely forget the expense, clutter and hassle of an external A/V receiver.
FULL FEATURED IR REMOTE
Allows easy access to system features such as dedicated source selection, track controls, and play/pause.|
Add a little more "boom boom" to your setup. The R-15PM allows you to seamlessly add a subwoofer to enhance low frequencies even further.