Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
• With durable grill fabrics, satin chrome trim and matte black finish
for the enclosure case, the BassPro Micro looks as good as it
sounds. You’ll probably be giving your friends a good look at what
sounds so good.
• The BassPro Micro is designed to quickly unlatch via a quick
release bracket and detach from the amplifier unit that serves as
the permanently installed base in the vehicle. Removal of the bass
enclosure provides bonus cargo room when needed.
Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
• The amplifier provides matched electronics and is optimized for
BassPro Micro subwoofer characteristics and enclosure acoustics.
Class D operation also means the amplifier runs cooler and draws
less current from the vehicle electrical system.
High- and Low-level Inputs
• The BassPro Micro system is designed to be compatible with
nearly every type of car audio system. It has speaker-level inputs
for factory OEM systems or RCA line-level inputs for high-end
aftermarket systems. BassPro Micro also has four channel high
level inputs to ensure non-fading bass.
• Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
• Quick Release
• Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
• High- and Low-level Inputs
• Audio Detect and Remote In
• Daisy Chain Connection
• Input sensitivity, Crossover Frequency, Bass EQ and Phase