The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design.
The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's advanced advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and eleven total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off, to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection and LiFT keeps the bad stuff out and the dual pull-out front panel lights let you discreetly see your board and gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it's toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
Furman PL-PROC Features at a Glance
- Surge Protection
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Pull-out Lights
- Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- USB Charger
- Front panel convenience charger allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- LED Voltmeter
- Segmented LED voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 20 Amp Rating
- 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard goose neck amp for rear rack illumination.
- Family Classic Series
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets 9
- Number of Isolated Banks 2
- Outlet Descriptions All 9 outlets linearly filtered and surge protected
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s) Segmented LED voltmeter
- Front Media Light(s) 2 multi-LED, dim able lamps
- Control Front panel On/Off switch
- Voltage Regulation No
- Compliance c TUV us
- USB Charging 1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger N/A
- AC Power Cord 10 ft, captive 3/12 AWG, with NEMA 20 plug
- Dimensions 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight 12 lbs
- Power Consumption 12 Watts
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown Series Multi-Stage Protection Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shut off 90 V
- Over-Voltage Shut off 140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating 20 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology LiFT
- Filtration Rating 10 dB @ 10 kHz 40 dB @ 100 kHz 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Signal Line Protection No
- Length 21.6 (Inches)
- Width 15 (Inches)
- Height 4.1 (Inches)
- Weight 13.05 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure Each
- UPC: 654061027997
- Master Pack Qty 2
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 amps
- Construction:Steel chassis, .120" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards