The CN-2400S offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-address ability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP: connection, or Panamax/Furman’s Blue BOLT-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
Furman CN-2400 S Features at a Glance
- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
- Smart Sequencing - Smart Sequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protection Okay” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
- Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- Blue BOLT Compatible - Blue BOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipment on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-2400S contains eight rear panel NEMA 5-20R outlets and one front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet.
- Family Contractor Series
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Length 21.7 (Inches)
- Width 15 (Inches)
- Height 4.3 (Inches)
- Weight 13.3 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure Each
- UPC: 654061028468
- Master Pack Qty 2