Bass delivered with style
Amp technology has come a long way since a 600-watt sub amp would take up a big chunk of your trunk. JBL's Stadium 600 mono amplifier powers your subwoofer with up to 600 watts RMS from a compact chassis that takes up very little space. A low-pass filter clears the way for your sub to play clean, powerful bass, while a bass boost and phase switch help you get the sound just the way you want it. And JBL includes a wired remote control so you can adjust the bass level from the front seat.
This amplifier can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it'll work in almost any system, and the package includes screw-on RCA-to-bare wire adapters for the speaker-level signal. JBL has also included their electrical anti-rotational locking (E.A.R.L.) ground terminal, for a more conductive and secure ground connection for the amplifier.
The Stadium 600 sub amp will integrate perfectly and look fantastic in a system that uses the matching JBL Stadium 4 four-channel full-range amplifier.
Stadium mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amplifiers â€" and the performance you expect from JBL. The comprehensive all new E.A.R.L terminal and power adapter (5-channel & mono block) enables easy installation and optimized performance. For the 5-channel and mono amplifier models, the remote bass control allows the user to increase and decrease bass output independent of head unit tone controls.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 380 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 70 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote level controller included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included
- E.A.R.L. ground terminal included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 35A x 2
- dimensions: 10-7/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-1/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- Four 35A ATO fuses (2 installed)
- 2 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- EARL ground terminal (for 4-gauge wire)
- 3 Flat-head screws (Length 1/2")
- Heat shrink tube (Length 1-3/16")
- 4 Mounting screws (Length 2-3/16")
- 1/0-gauge power/ground wire adapter
- Remote bass controller
- 16.5' Remote cable (RJ25 plugs on both ends)
- Owner's Manual