Supplied with "plug in connectors for speaker and power installation is simple and straightforward. The addition of dual mounting straps means the BTA-8 can easily be taken out of vehicle when extra space is needed. Also since no holes need to be cut the BTA-8 is a perfect choice for leased vehicles that could use a little extra bass.
STA-8 Amplified Sub Enclosure:
Aluminum Enclosure with a lighted logo badge all CAD (Computer Aided Design) for maximum output in small spaces
8-inch Polypropylene Woofer with 40 oz ferrite magnet and pole venting
150 watts RMS Mono Amplifier (300 watts Peak Music Power) featuring variable Gain, Low Pass and Bass EQ
High/Low Input Compatible with OEM or aftermarket radios Variable Remote Gain Control (Included)
The STA-8 Features a Class A/B mono amplifier perfectly matched to power the 8-inch woofer in its vented enclosure design. Powerbass developed a compact trapezoid shaped enclosure, perfectly tuned to get the most out of the proprietary 8-inch subwoofer. The geometric design maximizes transient response, reducing the negative effects that a sma enclosure can have on the subwoofer by dispersing and dissipating standing waves away from the subwoofer and result in cleaner, deeper bass in less space.
- Single 8" 150 Watt RMS Amplified Under Seat Subwoofer Enclosure
- Extruded Aluminum Enclosure with Dynamic Damping
- 8” Injection Molded PP Cone Woofer
- 1.5" KSV Voice Coil Former
- 1-Channel 150 Watt High Efficiency Class A/B Design
- High Level (Speaker)/Low Level (RCA) Input
- Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Auto Turn-on (high level input only)
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 12dB Bass Boost EQ @ 45 Hz
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Variable Wired Remote Gain Control Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 9.75"W x 2.75"H x 13.5"
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Inputs: Low Level (RCA)/High Level (speaker level)
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0dB - 12 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 9.75"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- 2-ohm Power: 150 watts RMS/300 watts max
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Dimensions (in Inches): 2.75" x 9.75" x 13.5"
- Input Sensitivity: 250 mV - 6V (low level)/1.0V - 10 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% at Rated Power
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 150 watts RMS/300 watts max
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz