The XL Series Soundbar circuit board has been conformal coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and temperature extremes.
The NEW VERSION 2 XL Series Soundbars are available in in three different models; XL 1250 12 speaker 500W system, XL-850 8 speaker 300W system, and the newest size XL-650 6 speaker 250W system. The Version 2 series soundbars are the evolution of soundbar technology with advancements made in power and performance delivering the fullest sound possible in a self contained system for use in the hard off-road environment. Feel the bass as all of the new XL Series Soundbars are equipped with 3.5" marine grade poly cone subwoofers the only of its kind! Connecting additional equipment is simple with our newly redesigned full range 3V max RCA AUX OUTPUT you can now send signal directly to additional amplifiers to run subwoofers and pod speakers to give you even more sound when out on the trails. Installation is a 3 wire Power and Ground with a switched 12V input allowing your soundbar to be turned on and off by ignition or a rocker switch and the XL Series Soundbar comes equipped with built in Bluetooth as well as a RCA Aux input for incorporating it into your existing source unit.
Soundbars mount just like a light bar, so if you can mount a light bar you can mount a sound bar! PowerBass offers (Sold Separately) heavy duty aluminum mounting clamps as well as thin square and round mounting brackets making this easy to install, look great, and sounds even better!
Rock the dirt
Whether your off-road adventures happen on mud or sand, you still want to rock. The PowerBass XL-1250 Bluetooth sound bar delivers all the sound you want with twelve speakers and 500 watts RMS of hard-rockin' power. The rugged, water-tight extruded aluminum body can stand up to all sorts of punishment, and the no-nonsense styling will look terrific on your UTV, dune buggy, small boat, golf cart, or pretty much any other off-road vehicle.
Totally built for this
The XL-1250 features conformal coating on its circuitry, so it'll take the same abuse as your vehicle and still crank tunes with clarity and volume. Six square polypropylene woofers, two 3" full-range speakers, along with four 1" Mylar soft dome tweeters are backed by a built-in DSP processor for powerful sound that won't turn into distortion when the going gets loud. PowerBass designed all these drivers to handle lots of power at high volume, so you can count on hearing your tunes the way they're supposed to sound. And you can control your sound using the backlit LED center control panel.
Choose your source
Keep your listening easy by pairing with the XL-1250 via Bluetooth and stashing your smartphone. An included AUX input is handy for plugging in another audio source, and you can use the 2-volt audio outputs to drive external components (like powered pod speakers or a powered sub) if you want to go big.
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- inputs: AUX in (RCA)
- outputs: 2-volt preamp outputs
- dimensions: 33-3/4"W x 4-3/4"D x 4-3/4"H
- 12 Speaker 500 watt Amplified Bluetooth Powersports Soundbar
- IPX6 Rated
- 6 x 3.5" Square Poly Cone Woofers
- 2 x 3” Full Range Marine Grade Poly Cone Speakers
- 4 x 1” SD Mylar Tweeters
- Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Water Tight Housing
- LED back-lit Control Panel
- LED Visual Notifications
- Audible Power On/Off Notifications
- Built In DSP Processor
- Bluetooth and Wired RCA Inputs
- 2 Volt RCA Line Output
- Auto Turn On/Off Circuit
- Waterproof Wire Loom Connectors
- Universal L-Bracket or Stud Bolt-In Mounting System Included
- Universal Top or Bottom Mount Clamp Style Brackets (Sold Separately XL-SBCLAMP2, XL-SBTCLAMP, XL-SBSCLAMP)
- Inputs: Bluetooth/3.5 mm Wired
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- 2-ohm Power: 250 watts x 2
- Peak Power: 1000 watts
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 3.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 250 watts x 2
- Channels (mono): 2
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 22 kHz