M2 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M2 Series amplifier for marine environments, using a special "Element Ready" chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features a UV stable powder-coated cast-aluminum heatsink and zinc nickel-plated marine-grade brass connection terminals to help prevent corrosion.
Give your sub the power it deserves
The M2-500X1 amplifier can power your subwoofer with up to 500 watts RMS. You can adjust the low-pass filter, infrasonic filter, and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from your sub and enclosure.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. Speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory radio.
- mono marine subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- wired remote included
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- UV stable powder coated cast aluminum heatsink
- zinc nickel-plated marine grade brass connection terminals