Tune up your touring bike
Rockford Fosgate designed their TMS65 6-1/2" speakers specifically for 2014-up Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® or Street Glide® motorcycles. These rugged, weather-resistant coaxial speakers fit right into the factory fairing and Tour Pak locations, and pack a lot of sonic punch in their compact frames.
More cone means more sound
A compact neodymium motor structure drives a reinforced polypropylene cone that brings out the best in the midrange and low frequencies. The 1" dome tweeter ensures clear, crisp highs, even when you're cruising at highway speeds. Rockford's VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready to hit the road
The durable, weather-resistant Santoprene surround protects the woofer from wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included Rockford Fosgate grille assemblies.
- 6-1/2" full-range motorcycle speakers
- designed for 2014-up Harley-Davidson Street Glide and 2015-up Road Glide motorcycles
- fit directly into front fairing and rear Tour-Pak locations
- Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- glass-reinforced polymer frame
- 1" film dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- 1-3/8" voice-coil
- Santoprene VAST surround
- Santoprene front isolation spider
- neodymium ring magnet motor
- integrated spade terminals
- integrated 6 dB crossover with polyester capacitor
- power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- grilles and mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 years