Tune up your touring bike
Rockford Fosgate designed their TMS69 speakers to fit 6x9" bag lid locations on a variety of motorcycles. These rugged, weather-resistant coaxial speakers pack a lot of sonic punch in their compact frames.
More cone for more sound
A compact neodymium motor structure drives a reinforced polypropylene cone that brings out the best in the midrange and low frequencies. The 1" dome tweeter ensures clear, crisp highs, even when you're cruising at highway speeds. Rockford's VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready to hit the road
The durable, weather-resistant Santoprene surround protects the woofer from wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight.
- 6"x9" full-range motorcycle speakers
- designed for bag lid locations
- Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- glass-reinforced polymer frame
- 1" film dome tweeter with integrated phase plug
- integrated 6 dB crossover with polyester capacitor
- mounting hardware included; grilles are not included
- Santoprene VAST surround — gives you more cone area for better bass
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years