Powerful. Thoughtful. Formidable. That best describes the new Sunfire In-Wall 8 Subwoofer System. Wrapped in a cabinet so thin and sophisticated that you can use every one of those Watts with virtually no mechanical vibration whatsoever. Bass performance that can play your movies, music and games with the kind of accurate reproduction that shows no favoritism. A ‘Credit Card’ Sized Remote Control with One-Button, Pre-Programmed Sound Modes is included.
What allows the Sunfire In-Wall 8 to rock your world without rocking your drywall and your family’s nerves along with it? It's an exclusive Sunfire technology called StillBass®. Originally designed for the unbridled power of the SubRosa, StillBass allows Sunfire to pack more power and performance into our In-Wall subwoofers than any of those so-called ‘competitive’ products. Now, since the bass is what makes the biggest difference in your music, movies and games— the In-Wall 8 System is a force you’ll delight reckoning with. Designed for easy retrofit mounting and the paintable, removable grill attaches flush with magnets.
The HRS-IW8 Amp boasts 520 Watts RMS of power, can drive two of the HRS-IW8 Cabinets and includes the science of Sunfire's Frequency Filtration Design (FFD) for detailed fidelity playback for all source content.
- Family HRS
- Woofer Size 8 (Inches)
- Length 31 (Inches)
- Width 12 (Inches)
- Height 19.5 (Inches)
- Weight 36 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure Each
- UPC: 844039011657
- Master Pack Qty 1
- Design Sealed Cabinet, High Pressure Design. To be used with the dedicated HRSIW8 amplifier only. Still Bassâ anti-shake technology.
- Drive Units Dual 8" Woofers with fiberglass cones
- Connections 1 pair gold plated spring terminals
- Dimensions (Maximum dimensions, including grille) Height 24 5/8" (625 mm), Width 12 1/16" (306 mm), Depth 3 3/4" (95 mm) from back of steel bezel to rear of cabinet)
- Cutout 23 5/16" x 10 13/16" (593 x 274 mm)
- Weight 32 lbs (14.51 kg)
- Frequency Response 33 Hz - 150 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency The DSP section of the amplifier allows the high cut filter to be adjusted from 40 Hz - 160 Hz, with an LFE bypass position, and 12 to 36 dB/octave adjustable slope
- Maximum Power 520 watts rms
- Maximum Output Greater than 106 dB peak SPL (includes room gain) Measured at 1 meter, an echoic