A front firing, 8" custom Sunfire driver is acoustically matched to an 8" down-firing passive radiator, creating nearly double the output compared to conventional single-driver designs. Small rooms, big bass - no problem!
Configuration: Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
Power Output: 200 W RMS / 400 W Peak
Soft Clipping Circuitry
Crossover Adjustment: 30-150 Hz inf. var.
Phase Adjustment: 0-180 degree inf. var.
Gold Plated Connections
Detachable Power Cord
Finish: Black Ash
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Woofer Size 8 (Inches)
- Woofer Configuration Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
- Input Power 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output Power 200 W RMS / 400 W Peak
- Power Consumption 30 W (Based on 1/8th power all the time at 35 Hz)
- Frequency Response 32-150 Hz
- Max SPL 100
- Input Impedance 10 K ohms (Ohms)
- Phase Control 0-180° inf. var.
- Crossover Adjustment 30-150 Hz inf. var.
- Enclosure Finish Black Ash
- Dimensions 13.75 x 11.75 x 12.44" / 349 x 298 x 316 mm (including grill and feet)
- Weight 20 lb / 9.1 kg
- Length 17.8 (Inches)
- Width 16.9 (Inches)
- Height 18.4 (Inches)
- Weight 23.75 (Lbs)
- UPC: 844039010988
- Unit of Measure Each
- Master Pack Qty 1
- Driver Impedance: 4 ohms
- Outputs: RCA