Result of Two Years of R&D: An HDMI Cable With Real Differences
Up until now, there have been few discernible differences among the many brands of HDMI cables on the market, whether judging by construction quality or performance. There are certainly differences in price but rarely are the more expensive products able to justify their price tag. Shunyata Designer Caelin Gabriel was well aware of the poor value and performance quality within the HDMI cable category so he committed two years of research and development into creating a product that would radically improve the performance to price ratio in this product category . The result of Gabriel's efforts is the aptly named Venom HDMI.
Internal Connections Hand-Soldered and -Terminated
Just like Shunyata's Venom line of power products, the Venom HDMI is another example of Shunyata Research's commitment to setting the performance bar impossibly high with its most reasonably priced cable designs. Unlike the vast majority of mass produced cables, the Venom HDMI 's internal connections are all hand-soldered and terminated. Multiple shields stretch the length of the cable for superior RFI/EMI rejection and like other Venom Series products, the Venom HDMI is incredibly flexible and easy to route within even the tightest confines or complex system. No other HDMI cable product offers the material value, construction quality or performance of the Venom HDMI, even at four-time the price. Test and compare for yourself. The proof is a simple connection away.
- Engineered for use with all HDTV sets which supports up to 4320p (4k)
- Supports Bandwidth Speed up to 10.2 Ghz
- Supports 3D and 1.4
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Return Channel (HRC)
- Supports transport of next generation digital and audio bit streams including Dolby True HS, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Uncompressed Digital Video Transmission
- Uncompressed Multi Channel Digital Audio