Powerful bass performance
Rockford Fosgate enjoys a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. Their Power Series amps sit at the top of the car audio food chain, with proven durability and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amps on the planet today.
Rockford Fosgate's high-tech solutions yield more power
Power Series amplifiers actively monitor their speakers' performance using Rockford Fosgate's Constant Power technology. A speaker's impedance naturally fluctuates as it performs. So, just like your cruise control increases the engine's RPM to maintain your car's speed uphill, Constant Power maintains this amp's output by increasing its internal voltage and current when the speaker's impedance rises. This results in up to a 25% increase in the amp's total power output, especially in the crucial range below 50 Hz where a sub amp really has to shine.
Rugged construction, massive bass
Rockford Fosgate builds each Power Series mono amplifier with heavy-duty, state-of-the-art components. The award-winning Dynamic Thermal Management design manages the temperature of the internal components, distributing heat evenly for higher efficiency and lower distortion. The unique heat sink allows the heat to escape more readily so the high-power output transistors stay cooler and last longer.
A rockin' 500 watts
The T500-1bdCP mono sub amp uses an efficient Class bd design to deliver up to 500 watts to your subwoofer system from a remarkably compact chassis. This amp can even drive a 1-ohm load, so you can get massive bass out of a wide variety of system designs. The variable 24/dB per octave crossover creates a more natural sounding transition from your speakers to your subs. And the 2-year warranty tells you that Rockford Fosgate stands behind this bass bruiser.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1-ohm stable (500 watts RMS)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- selectable subsonic filter (28Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-BD amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-7/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-15/16"D
- warranty: 2 years